As you all know, Lyla got dedicated on Sunday. It was such an amazing and emotional time. It was truly wonderful. Most of the family cried, including me. I know Lyla had no idea what was going on, but I was still so proud of her and of the woman she is going to become. It was weird to see how far we have come in this last year. It has almost been a year since I found out I was pregnant. But standing on that stage while Lyla was getting dedicated I was the happiest I have been in a long long time. I just love Lyla so much and I am so excited to see her grow and change. I will attach a few things with this post including the video for those of you who couldn't be at the dedication. I apologize in advance for the video. One of my friends from church was taping it but she didn't know it was on video so you see her lap a lot. LOL! But you will get the majority of it Enjoy!
0 kind words:
Post a Comment