Later on yesterday afternoon I wasn't so lucky! I decided that Lyla needed to try some green veggies so I started her on peas. Right when I put that first tiny bite in her mouth she actually gagged! Poor little thing. I figured she just wasn't used to the taste so I put another small spoon-full in. This time she gagged AND threw up! I was like, "okay that's enough greens for today." She finished off her peaches from earlier instead. I felt so bad for her though. Today for lunch I gave her peas again and she seemed to do better. She ate more than yesterday and didn't gag, so we'll see what happens.
Monday, March 9, 2009
YUMMY PEACHES & NOT-SO-YUMMY PEAS
Yesterday Lyla tried two more stage 1 solids. For lunch she had peaches which she LOVED!!! She ate about half the container and then finished off the rest at dinner. At first she didn't seem to care for them, but once she got a good bite, she wanted MORE! Here are some pic's...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi- I found your other blog from Baby center (I'm a September Mommy too, my name on there is Ilovebabycayden) anyway, I just had to comment and say your little girl is SO cute. And Cayden was the same way with peas at first. He wasn't a fan, but now he gobbles them up!
ReplyDelete