Sunday, April 26, 2009

SITTIN' IN THE SHOPPING CART

Today Lyla achieved another major milestone! She sat in the shopping cart all by herself for the very first time!!! She has been sitting up very well on her own for the past few weeks, so I figured it was time to ditch the car seat, and see if she could sit in the cart like a big girl. Well, she did awesome! She had the best time sitting up and looking around while we shopped. She just looked so precious! I just thought I would share this awesome news! Yay Lyla!

4 comments:

  1. awww.... so cute! and i love the top you're wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylee, I noticed you found my blog, and that you noticed I was following yours lol. I was wondering how you fixed your page up. I just got mine today and cant seem to figure out how to make it all pretty. Would you mind helping me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd really appreciate the help. I'm completely lost when it comes to this.

    ReplyDelete