Hey wonderful people! LOL! It has been a while since I updated ((shame on me)) and some really cool things have happened over the past week and a half, so bare with me....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Bath Pix] First on the list I have some more very adorable pictures of Lyla in the sink! She can sit up VERY well, so bathing in the sink is becoming easier. She LOVES to splash and play around, so I can't help but take pictures! =D
[Bath Pix] First on the list I have some more very adorable pictures of Lyla in the sink! She can sit up VERY well, so bathing in the sink is becoming easier. She LOVES to splash and play around, so I can't help but take pictures! =D
[Lyla & Papa Joe] Last Wednesday, Lyla had some very special visitors. Her great-grandparents came to visit her! Papa Joe, and Grandma Karen, if your reading this, Lyla wanted me to let you know that she had an awesome time visiting with both of you! And thanks Papa Joe for the lemonade!!! =D
[Dad got Tagged!] Last Wednesday was also the last youth group for the summer, so out of pure love, about 6 of the kids (Alexa included) tagged his car! It was truly the funniest thing I have seen in a long while. I think the best part, though was that it wasn't even his car!!! Bahaha! We had to take Mom's car to church, so it ended up getting tagged! LOL! Oh the irony! Anyways, here are some pix!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Visting the Christies!] Last, but not least...on Friday we went up to Prescott to visit the Crazy Christies. Brandi had to head back to San Diego, so we went up to Macayo's for dinner so she could see them before she headed out. It was so much fun! Our crazy family always has fun together, but this was just a really nice evening. As always, here are some pix! =P And now I am done with the updates! LOL! Have an awesome Tuesday everyone! Muah! ♥






0 kind words:
Post a Comment