Thursday, January 15, 2009

UPDATE TIME

Hey all, I just wanted to give you all a little update....

So Lyla contracted her very first cold the other day. The poor little thing was all stuffed up and had a bad cough. Honestly it looked like her whole face was leaking. Her eyes, nose, and mouth were all running. And on top of that she had to go and get another shot on Tuesday, my little girl is such a trooper. She also had her very first hair cut yesterday. Her little "bangs" were starting to grow to far down her forehead. However, I think I may have cut them back to far. I will post some pictures when I load them on the computer.

We are still in the process of finding out what is going on with Mom's job situation. She is currently still at Remuda, but things are not looking good. They are going to lay off another Nurse Practitioner this week. Mom has an interview in Payson tomorrow for a job that she is seriously considering. She is very stressed out and confused. She asked God to show her clearly what He wants this family to do. She asked Him to either make her LOVE the place or make her HATE it. Either way we know what we are supposed to do. So be praying for her, and for guidance.

Dad is also doing well. He just got to go have a luncheon with some guys who own the Phoenix Coyotes or something like that. I am not really sure what it was. But nevertheless he was really excited. He brought us all back shirts (even Lyla) for the game that we are going to see on the 31st of this month. And they are not in the nose-bleeders this time, they are in the third row! I am so excited!

Alexa is doing great. She is doing great in school this semester and is making even more friends. She even has a little crush on a boy named Justin. LOL! Surprisingly she is not to bummed that we may have to move. Sure we are all upset at the possibility that we may have to pack up and leave..AGAIN! But she said that if we have to move then we have to move. She is becoming more and more mature everyday. I am so proud of the woman she is becoming.
As for me, well I am just patiently waiting for the arrival of my 17th Birthday. I still can't believe that I am going to be 17. Oh and for all you family who is wondering, we are doing a little party (I am making tiramisu!) we are just not sure when it is going to be yet. I won't be next weekend because Alexa and Dad are out of town for Winter Camp. I will let you know. I am also enjoying more and more everyday being a mommy. I love Lyla is much it is crippling sometimes. LOL! I also still LOVE my hair! It is grown on me more and more. Oh and thanks to all of you who saw it and liked it! Gracias!

Well that's basically all that is going on in the Cosgrove Household. We are just hanging in there and seeing where God will take us in the next chapter of our life! Have a great weekend to all!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment