Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUT-OUTS x2!!!

I would like to wish a very happy birthday to my amazing sister, April, and my awesome Grandpa Joe!!!

April: I just want to say that I love you will all of my heart. You are such an amazing woman with a heart for God. You are truly and inspiration to me. I just thought I would share a few fun facts with you about the day that you came into the world...
  • US President - Jimmy Carter
  • Top Song - "Play the Funky Music" by Wild Cherry
  • Gas $$ - 00.60/gal
  • Car$$ - 5, 418
  • House$$ - 48,000
  • Best Picture - Rocky
  • On TV - Happy Days, M*A*S*H, Little House on the Prairie, Alice
Happy 33rd big sis!!! I love ya!

Grandpa: You are such an amazing man with a heart the size of Texas! You are also a wonderful inspiration to me, and to my family. I am so glad that you are here to experience our lives, especially little Lyla's. Grandpa, I love you so much! You are the best! Here is what was going on in the world when you were born...
  • US President - Franklin D. Roosevelt (FDR)
  • Top Song - "In the Mood" by Glenn Miller (love that song!)
  • Gas$$ - 00.18/gal
  • Car$$ - 810.00
  • House$$ - 6,558
  • Best Picture - Rebbecca
  • Best Actor - Jimmy Stuart (love him!)

Happy 69th Grandpa! I love you!!!

0 kind words:

Post a Comment