Thursday, February 26, 2009

YUMMY BANANAS

As of yesterday Lyla started eating bananas! She loved them even more than the sweet potatoes! Before she ate the bananas she finished off some sweet potatoes from the night before. Then I opened up the bananas to give her a taste. She opened up her mouth and I put in a spoon full and she gagged! It was so sad, but silly at the same time. You when you are at a party and you were drinking Pepsi, but you grabbed someone else's drink by mistake and it was root beer. You know that nasty feeling that you get? You like root beer, but you weren't expecting it? Well that's what I think Lyla experienced last night. But once she had a few more bites, she couldn't get enough. She ate half of the bananas plus the rest of the sweet potatoes, and she nursed afterward! She is one hungry baby, but she is still so small. LOL! Here are some pic's!


0 kind words:

Post a Comment