Chris is finally home you guys! I picked him up from the airport at 2200 (10:00 PM Hehe ) and it was perfect. He called me as soon as he got off the plane, I waited for him right outside Gate C12, and finally, I saw him. There he was, in full dress uniform looking quite snazzy. I ran up to him and he gave me a bear hug! I was so glad to see him! We spend most of the night together. We had an hour and a half drive back to his friends house (where he's staying during his leave) and once we got there we just kicked it (hehe, he is turning me black! LOL!) with his buddy, Billy. It was so amazing! You guys I am honestly falling in love, and not this kind of young puppy love, the kind of I-could-totally-see-myself-marrying-this-dude type of love. He has been my best friend for years, and now he is turning into my love. How much better can it get?
Oh I know! He loves Lyla to death! He actually has a picture of her on his phone! He always tells me "I really wish she was my baby Kylee, because I wouldn't have left you like Matt did. She is a precious gift from God and I love her." Um HALLELUJAH!! Jeez you guys, how did I miss this!? How was it that my perfect man was right under my nose the whole time? Why didn't I ever see it before? I guess it just wasn't God's timing yet, but now it is and I am ecstatic!
So I know this has been a pretty hyper post, but I am just so happy! He is coming over in a few hours to have dinner with my family and ask my Dad's permission to court me. (Yes, he actually said COURT! Haha! He is sooooo cute!) I will update you all on that later, and I will also post some pics of me, Lyla, and him together. Love you all mucho! Have an awesome Sunday! :D








I'm sooo happy for you!!! And I'm glad your back to blogging more, I missed you! hahah.
ReplyDeleteYou look so great together! :)
ReplyDelete