Supah Mommy explains it best on her blog to get there and play for yourself click on the post it...she sums it up
"Why bother wasting your breath, spewing verbalness... when you can simply sum it all up in one neat n tidy little post it note."
Love it!
To get the scoop, write your own and link up click the post it below!
Go HERE to make your post-its. :)













I love Boo! She is the greatest kid!
ReplyDeleteyou're tired of watching it 89 times daily? oh, it gets better when lyla turns 2. 2-year-old jackjack watched an entire season of the backyardigans so many times i lost count. i can even say the lines in my sleep!
ReplyDeletepopping in from PINT :)
Watching those kid's movies over and over and the words and songs just get in your head! I kinda miss those days!!!
ReplyDeleteMy first time here. As your daughter gets older, her tastes will change - soon, it will be Nemo or Ariel 89 times a day!
ReplyDeleteI guess you should be glad that they distract her enough so you can get things done?
hahah I Loved the monsters inc. one, to flipping cute!!
ReplyDelete