Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I May Be Moving

So I have been thinking long and hard about my blog lately. I am thinking that I might move it. I really love what I have done here at The Life of a Proud Young Mommy, but I think it is time to move on from it. My life has changed quite a bit over the last year, and I think it is time to start fresh. I know it's not the best idea sometimes to change and/or move a blog, as I will probably lose followers, but I just think it might be for the best.

I have also given a lot of information out on this blog, and sometimes that makes me uneasy. To think that anyone could go on here and read everything about my life and my daughter. And that's MY bad. So I think I have made my decision. I will be working on setting up a new blog sometime by the end of this month. If you are interested in following my new blog, then leave a comment with your blog addy, and I will be sure to send you an invite once I finish creating the new blog.

I love all you bloggy friends very much. Thanks for sticking with me for so long, and I pray that you will continue to stick with me through this new chapter in my life. Have a blessed week. I will hopefully see you around. :)

Love Always,
♥Kylee♥

8 comments:

  1. of course I wanna keep reading kylee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Kylee! I would love to read your new blog, so if you want to send me an invite my email is kaylee-188@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    -Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great idea for you. I would love to read on your new blog:) My email is taylorswiftfan23@gmail.com. Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still wanna read!!! Send me an invite for sure :)
    I'm sure your new blog will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to continue reading as well, please. cborden95@aol.com is my email and I agree with Lacey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to still read your blog. I have a daughter the same age as Lyla. =) nydancer226 at yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd still love to read, find you an inspiration :) quacker_jack_313@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. crisysuelovescq@gmail.com
    : )

    ReplyDelete