Monday, October 26, 2009

FRIEND MAKIN' MONDAY


If life were a movie, which movie would you want to live in?

This is a SUPER tough topic! I am a movie junkie! For real! My whole life is spent quoting movies. But since I can only pick one, I would have to pick...



Next to Forrest Gump, August Rush is one of my favorite movies of all time. It beautifully captures the pure essence and meaning of music. This movie stole my heart from the beginning, and it will always be one of my favorites. Not to mention this movie is where I got Lyla's name from. :) It will forever hold a special place in my heart.

7 comments:

  1. I have actually never seen this movie...i have heard lots of good things about it. guess i should go rent it. happy fmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that's how you picked her name! Very cool! Love that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Practical Magic FOR SURE! I have loved Practical Magic since I was 7 and it came out .... I tried to post a picture, but it didnt really work lol. There are TONS of cartoon movies that i would love to live in too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to know more about where Lyla's name came from. I've never seen that movie.

    My life would be like You've Got Mail. I met my hubby on the internet in a similar kind of way (except we weren't in a relationship). I love that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen that movie, but it sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this friend making monday thing! did you come up with it?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! I put it on whenever I have trouble falling asleep!!

    Happy FMM!

    ReplyDelete