Last Monday Lyla got her first real set of PJ's!! Sure she's had little sleepers when she was a newborn, but I finally bought her a real set of pajamas. I got them at Target, where I used the gift card I got for Lyla's birthday {thanks Grandma and Grandpa!} I also got her some VERY cute little outfits, but I wanted to show you all her adorable little PJ's.
Pretty darn cute huh? They keep her sooooooo warm at night, which is a good thing since it has been getting SUPER cold here at night! Finally! LOL!






they are so cute! I cant believe she is just now getting her first "real" pair lol. Kwinci's big butt is already in his "real" 12 month old jammies! he loves them! he has a cars[the movie] pair and a dumptruck pair! Lyla sure does look cute in hers!!!
ReplyDeleteI love them! Such a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable jammies!!! Aww :)
ReplyDelete