Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I HAVE A FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!

Yep, you heard it right peeps! I have another interview with that medical office position I applied for about a month back! :D I am so excited! The lady actually called ME and set up another interview! They must really be interested if they called me back!

I just have this deep feeling in my heart that this job is going to work out. I am not basing my whole life on it working out, but I have a strong feeling that God is going to make this job happen. I do hope so, because I REALLY need a job!!!

I haven't been able to get out job hunting these last two weeks. Things have been really busy! Like CRAZY busy! I haven't even really had time to blog! LOL! But alas, here I am finally, updating you all. Dontcha just love me? LOL!

Well, I suppose that's it. There really isn't much else to say today. Haha! Oh, if you didn't get a chance to check out my I ♥ Faces post yesterday at my new blog, then click HERE to do so. :) Please follow if you feel led. :) And remember, it is still a working progress. In fact, I need to go and work on it now.

Toodles!

3 comments:

  1. *cracks whip* go on girl get working on that blog...I need to go make my Portfolio Post about it at some point LOL

    Anyway, best of luck with your interview...let us know how it goes. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylee,

    I came across your website and saw that you know what’s important to moms – including what to feed babies and toddlers to get them off to a good start.

    We think that’s important, too, so Stonyfield Farm’s YoBaby turns 10 this year, and marks the occasion by growing its line to include new YoBaby Meals.

    YoBaby Meals offer a unique 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt + fruit + veggie purée in one cup. They’re an easy, delicious and surprising way to help moms give their babies and toddlers a trio of important food groups at every meal.

    Three delicious flavors -- Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, Apple & Sweet Potato – are just right for baby’s growing appetite. And the single serve 6-ounce cup offers 50% more than current 4-ounce YoBaby multipacks.

    Of course, YoBaby is still all natural and certified organic, made with milk from cows fed organic feed and not treated with antibiotics or artificial growth hormones – since we’ve always believed organic is not only better for baby, but better for the planet as well.

    I'd love to send you some coupons to give our YoBaby Meals a try. If you're interested, shoot me an email at kdrociak@stonyfield.com

    Thanks!
    Kristina
    Stonyfield Farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your interview tomorrow! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete