Anyways, I do want to share the picture I got from Alexa's volleyball game in Sedona. They got creamed, BIG TIME, but it was still fun. Garett {Lexy's BF} went with us, and it was a lot of fun. Not to mention it was so beautiful up there. I haven't been to Sedona since I was a wee little one. LOL! So anywho, sorry for neglecting the blog, hopefully something interesting with happen soon. Haha!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
SLACKING
I have been really slacking on the blogging lately. I just haven't really had anything to post about. LOL! Nothing much has been going on. I had that interview, but I already told you about all that. I have been studying for my GED like crazy, but nothing too exciting there. Lyla is doing awesome, but nothing much has changed with her either. She still isn't walking yet :( Though, she is popping through some new teeth! I guess that's new! Yay! She only has two, but now like three are coming in at the same time! :D
Anyways, I do want to share the picture I got from Alexa's volleyball game in Sedona. They got creamed, BIG TIME, but it was still fun. Garett {Lexy's BF} went with us, and it was a lot of fun. Not to mention it was so beautiful up there. I haven't been to Sedona since I was a wee little one. LOL! So anywho, sorry for neglecting the blog, hopefully something interesting with happen soon. Haha!







Anyways, I do want to share the picture I got from Alexa's volleyball game in Sedona. They got creamed, BIG TIME, but it was still fun. Garett {Lexy's BF} went with us, and it was a lot of fun. Not to mention it was so beautiful up there. I haven't been to Sedona since I was a wee little one. LOL! So anywho, sorry for neglecting the blog, hopefully something interesting with happen soon. Haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 kind words:
Post a Comment