Sunday, October 4, 2009

SISTA SISTA

"I neva knew how much I missed ya..."
Yesterday, I actually got to hang with my awesome sissy. We used to hang all the time, but it is volleyball season. That means Lexy is going to school, going to practice, eating, then off to bed. Not to mention she was a boyfriend now. ;)

So it was really nice to get to spend a little time with her yesterday. We went up to watch out niece's volleyball game, then we did some shopping, then home for church. It was a lovely day hanging out with my lovely sister. Love you Lexy!!


3 comments:

  1. you both are gorgeous!!!

    everytime I see your hair I fall back in love with it hahah oh I wish I could pull that style off so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 2 are so pretty and grown up looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous hot babes....sorry I couldn't resist LOL. I had a terrible relationship with my sister until we were late 20's so it's only kind of recent that we started having fun with each other. the trouble now is she lives a 5 hour drive away so we don't get to hang out. I miss that so much ...even though I never really had that. Hang onto it...sisters are precious!

    ReplyDelete