And here is Lyla's twelve month photo. :) She went to the doctor on her birthday, and he said she was healthy as ever. :) She was 16lbs 8oz and was 27 inches long. :) She had two shots, and she didn't even cry!!! :O My girl is sooo tough! Overall, I think her first birthday was a huge success! Next weekend is her actual party, be looking out for those pics. :)
Sunday, September 6, 2009
BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
Yay! I have been waiting for this all year! Finally Lyla gets to dig into her very own birthday cake!!! Need I say more??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






awhh looks like she was having a great time hahah! Braeden LOVED his little bday cake, && then started crying cus the chocolate took completely over everything LOL it was everywhere. he didn't like that very much.
ReplyDeletemight I add I absolutely LOVE your hair in these pics. you keep tempting me more and more to chopped all my hair off, I think I'm going through with it in the next week or 2 lol.
She is so adorable. It looks like she loved the cake. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy bday Lyla!
ReplyDelete