If you are interested in requesting a makeover from Louise, please check out her design blog, and click on the link that says "Request a Makeover." She will promptly shoot you an email with a list of things she will need you to fill out so she can create for you the exact look you want for you blog. Remember, she creates ALL her graphics from scratch, and does this in her spare time. ONLY request a makeover if you plan on keeping your blog up and running and/or do not plan on changing your blog design for a long while.
Louise, you are amazing, and I thank you so so much for all the amazing work that you have done with me and my blogs! Keep you head up! Love ya! Mean it! ♥







Awww bless you I have tears in my eyes here. Thanks for the plug :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously if I was 15 years younger and lived on your street I'd want you for my best buddy!