Sunday, September 27, 2009

SPOTLIGHT POST | MISS LACEY

I just wanted to make all of my followers aware of an awesome blogger that I have been getting to know over these last couple of months. Her name is Lacey, and she is a riot! She is 19 {20 next week! Whoot!} Lacey is the perfect example of a what a fun and spunky young adult is like, and she reflects that in her blogging.

The sad thing is, Lacey only has one follower: Me. She is an awesome blogger, and always cracks me up with her random posts. I told her that because she was so awesome, I wanted to do a spotlight post on her. I have a few younger ladies who follow my blog, that I KNOW would love to read Lacey's. So head on over and say "hey" to my bloggy friend, Lacey!

Visit Lacey HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I can't believe you did this haha :) you are too sweet my kylee!!

    even if this doesn't work I'm still completely honored to be posted somewhere in your amazing blog! um hello only the best blog EVER!! how flippin sweet is this LOL.

    thank you girl, you're great. Love yaaa!

    ReplyDelete