Aren't they just cute as a bug's ear?? :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
A GIRL'S BEST FRIEND
And I am not talking about diamonds here folks. No, I am talking about the love my Lyla has for our psychotic Bichon Frise, Jeffery. She freaking loves that dog. I, on the other hand, cannot stand him, but Lyla sure does get a kick out of him. Today she was sitting next to him, giving him hugs, playing with his ears, all kinds of cute things. So me, being the shutterbug that I am, just had to snap some pictures.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I don't know how cute a bug's ear is but your little precious baby girl is a doll!
ReplyDeleteOMG isn't that just the sweetest?! I love it - I love all of your pics :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kylee!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comments about Sam and us, it means alot. I happen to think you are a great woman and from the looks of it a wonderful Mommy!!
Sam's birthmom was 15 when she had him, she is now 17. We absolutely LOVE her! It is the biggest blessing to have both of them in our lives. Lyla is sooo adorable, those eyes!! :) When I get some time, I am going to try and look at those tutorials and get a new layout. It was hard enough trying to get the page done as it is LOL!!
I did add some more so if you have some free time and would like to check it out, let me know what you think. I could always use some pointers!I would really like to do one that has 3 columns like yours.
Again thanks so much for your sweet words!! oh, any luck on the job front?
<3 Meghan
Claire is the same way with our dog, Teddy. She actually waits by the door for him when he's out doing his business, and when he comes back in, it's like they've been separated for months. She's hugging him and pulling him around, and he can't lick her little face and hands fast enough. He drives me insane, but she's all about Teddy.
ReplyDeleteaww Lyla has a best friend!! this is too precious.
ReplyDelete