Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A LITTLE UPDATE

I am sitting here waiting for my beautiful Lyla to wake up, so I decided to post somewhat of an update. :)

Life has been pretty good. I have not been out job hunting again, but I have been applying everywhere I can online. I was also supposed to have another inter view with the Medical Office I will be working at in January, but the woman I was meeting with has the flu. :( Poor thing. So I am just chilling today. Lexy has a volleyball game later, and those are always fun to watch. :)

Tomorrow I have to go to Defensive Driving school for the ticket I got {oh joy} but I think it should be good. Its gonna be a LONG evening, but I really think it will be informative and helpful.

I am sort of starting the process for the child support stuff. I have been in contact with my lawyer, but we have been doing a bit of phone tag recently, but we are getting there. I can't wait until I get this all finished and Matthew helps pay for Lyla. It will be such a relief.

I finished up my very first photo shoot two weekends ago. It went EXTREMELY well, and my customers were satisfied. I was happy because I got paid for doing the thing I love the most. LOL! {Note: be watching out for my Photography Blog that will be up and running soon.}

I got my GED book last week, so I am studying hard for that. It is actually REALLY easy. I probably don't even have to study and I would pass, but I want to anyways. If all goes as planned, I should have it by the end of the month.

Well, my child is fussing so I must retrieve her. Thanks for helping me pass the time guys. :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh def let me know how that 2nd interview goes when the lady feels better! I'm excited to see where this job can lead you.

    I'm also curious because I will also be working in a Medical office in a couple months so it'd be awesome to have someone to talk to about everything and if you like it or not!

    Oh and thanks for the birthday wishes!!

    Love yaa girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad you had a good day! You will get a job sonn enough! Keep your head up. I got your button btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get a job soon enough! :-) I got your button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pg blog will be up and running VERY soon - I'll be tinkering with it again this evening. You can start adding something under your various posts now if you like....just don't delete anything or I'll have to kill you :p

    I'm glad things seem to be working out for you with respect to the GED and the child support. Sure he needs to help too so definitely pursue that one.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im farah from Singapore. i love reading ur blog. Lyla's is such a blessed girl to have u as a mother.

    i need some support and opinion here. im 1 week late for my menstrual and i think im pregnant. i dont know what to do. my boyfriend and i are so stressed up. i havent been sleeping well. i dare not tell my parents about this. could u help me? ='( thanks alot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Farah: I would say wait it out. See if you miss another cycle. If you do, then go ahead and take a home pregnancy test. If it comes back negative, then be more careful next time around. LOL! If it comes back possitive, well, then let me know and I can help you out. Good luck. BTW, I looked at your blog. You are very very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you are really getting your life in order. I cannot wait to see your photography blog, I really appreciate great photos, I just wish I can take them!

    I have an award waiting for you at http://flyinggigglesandlollipops.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    Please do not feel pressured to post it, I know how busy us Mamas are, but I just wanted to let you know, you have a Lovely Blog!

    ReplyDelete