CARROTS!!
No joke! I gave Lyla a carrot right out of the fridge {yes I washed it first! What kinda of a mother do you think I am!?! LOL!} Anyways, the cold hard carrot really worked! She was gnawing on that thing for like an hour! She drug it all along the house with her, chewing on it! Bah! It was so stinkin' cute! And because it was so cute, I just HAD to snap some pictures right? LOL!
Well, there you have it. A non-so-common way to relieve teething pain. Maybe you can try it with your kiddos. If anything, it will give them better eye-sight. LOL!






Cute as a bugs ear LOL. I remember chewing on carrots to break my wisdom teeth through. In fact I even got told off by the librarian at uni because my crunching/gnawing was so loud LOL.
ReplyDeleteher eyes are SO PRETTY!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww way too cute pics. Ill have to remember the carrot thing for when Chloe starts teething. BTW I have a question for you, what type camera do you use? Is it affordable? Im looking to get a new camera that takes some good pictures bc mines this cheap $35 thing that really sucks lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea! Last month my son woke up on a Thursday morning with four new teeth. True story. He showed no signs of discomfort, it was ridiculous. I will definitely be keeping this carrot idea in the memory bank for future teeth!
ReplyDeleteCarrots. They are AWESOME. Claire did the same thing. It was like a lovey for the day. The best cure for teething.
ReplyDeleteMy mom said she gave us chicken drumstick bones. Warm but not hot and of course no chicken on them. But supposedly it worked. Hey why not carrots. Makes sense. Have you used the teething tablets? try them for when she can't carry around a carrot.
ReplyDeleteLove the second picture!
ReplyDeleteseriously am obsessed with the b&w pic with blue eye and orange carrot! too cute!
ReplyDeleteShe has gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDelete