I interviewed with two other ladies, and they were sooo impressed with me! They even told me so! Haha! They kept hinting at things like "Well, when you start with you be able to handle {blank}" and things like that. I pray to God on my KNEES that I get this job. I think it would be so wonderful for me and Lyla both.
With this job, I should be able to be out on my own by this summer! I will finally be able to take care of myself, and my daughter. I can't wait! Also, I'm testing for my GED soon! Yay! I have been studying like a mad woman, and I am yawning because I already know this stuff! Haha! I am gonna rock that test!
Anywho, hope you all are having a blessed Thursday. I am off to go and watch some high school volleyball! Pictures of beautiful Sedona will also be coming! :) Toodles!






Sounds like the interview went great! Good luck. You know, I grew up in Arizona, and never went to Sedona. Not even once. I've been to all the other usual up north places for people from the valley to go, but never Sedona. I don't know what's wrong with me!
ReplyDeleteI've been reading your blog for a while and started following a few days ago so I figured I should leave a comment.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear the interview went well. Hopefully soon you will be telling us you got the job!
Have you heard anything about the job yet?
ReplyDelete