Monday, September 21, 2009

I ♥ FACES: COMPLETLEY CANDID

Hey peeps! I know I haven't really been keeping up with the I Faces posts, but I have an excuse! LOL! Anywho, I am here today, and that is all that matters. :) Right?

Okay, this week's topic is Completely Candid. I must confess, I picture I am going to post is not really candid. It is more like pseudo-candid. It looks candid, but I actually took it myself. :P


Beautimous! If I do say so myself. LOL! I am feeling a little conceited today: GET OVER IT! LOL! Just kidding my friends. :) But seriously, I just love the composition of this photo. I don't really remember what I was thinking about while taking this picture, but it must have been lovely. :)

So there you have it. I am back on the I Faces band wagon. Hopefully I can keep up!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo :)

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo and love the reflection in the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shot! Your daughter is so beautiful! Nice self-portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You ARE rad and so is your picture. I haven't read much of your blog, but YOU GO GIRL! You are an inspiration to young moms (which I was) and wish I'd had 10 years ago! Keep it up...
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pic. how's the job hunting going? hope it's all working out and you get that child support your daughter deserves! she is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete