Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I GOT ANOTHER BLOG AWARD!!!

Today an unexpected visitor showed up at my blog, and presented me with an award! I am sooooo flattered! Her name is Chantel and she was a teen mom as well. She is now 26 with two kiddos and one on the way. :) I want to thank you mucho for this award Chantel, and I can't wait to get to know you better. :) {You can visit Chantel HERE}

So, this award comes with some rules, plus a servey I have to fill out {which is fine with me. I have an addiction to surveys} So here we go!!!

1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!!!
4. Have Fun!!

1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Working
4. Your father? Chuck-tastic!
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Soda
8. Your dream/goal? Photographer
9. What room are you in? Livingroom
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Alone
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Outdoorsy
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. Wish list item? DSLR
17. Where did you grow up? Arizona
18. Last thing you did? Potty
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Movies
21. Your pets? Billy
22. Friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Complicated
24. Your mood? Blah
25. Missing someone? Lexy
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? Afternoon
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday
32. Your best friend? Lexy
33. One place that I go to over and over? Store
34. One person who emails me regularly? Louise
35. Favorite place to eat? Babbo's

Whew! There ya have it! One word answers! Man, that was harder than I thought it would be! I just realized with that survey that I like to jabber a lot! I seriously had to erase so many things, because I was trying to use more than one word! LOL!

Okay, so now I have to pass this award onto 6 of my favorite bloggers. Who shall I pick...

Louise over at Adori Graphics
Lacey over at Laceyy Laughhs
Ave over at Made is Canarias
Katie over at My Story Is Not Over
Nicole over at The Young Mama Blog
The Crowder's over at The Crowder Family

4 comments:

  1. ohh kylee you are so sweet and my FAVORITE blogger ever haha. Thank you :) I'm excited to do this survey too haha we love surveys!!!

    Man you were busy today with all this blogging, all I can say is I'm glad cus I really thought we weren't going to hear much from you anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course thats okay with me :)!!! hahah you really don't have to though lol its up to you. And I seriously meant every word you've been wonderful on here, really. I wasn't expecting at all to meet someone so sweet like you just from starting my silly blog but I did and I love talking to you now!!

    And yes I have facebook I meant to ask you the other day if you had one or a myspace, but it was when you were talking about not being on the computer much anymore so I figured you wouldn't be on facebook anymore or have one at all. but search me [[Lacey Fairall]] I should be the only one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'll add it to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh thanks, how exciting! I have never received a blog award before! I'll make sure to get it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete