Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THOSE FIRST STEPS

Good morning lovies. :) I have a very special post for you today. I have been meaning to post this for a while, but what with the job issue and all, I haven't had time to upload it. But now, I am finally ready. Yay!

My Lyla is starting to walk. :) Yes, she has hit that one year mark, and already she is taking those first steps. She is still a little uneasy on her feet, but she is getting there. We practice walking almost every day, but she is still only taking about five or six steps. I know pretty soon, she will just stand up and start walking! Haha!

Thankfully, I have captured this amazing even on video, and I would of course love to share it with you all. {Please excuse my Dad's high pitched squealing. He gets kind of excited. LOL!}




So there you have it. By little Lyla is not so little anymore. I almost can't wait until she starts walking all the time................almost. :P I hope everyone is having a blessed hump day!

always

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it exciting? I did not stop smiling for almost a week after Zachary started walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh look at her go!!! you wont be able to keep up with her soon enough lol :) YAY LYLA!!!

    ReplyDelete