Day 3: My Favorite Television Program(s)
Okay, so, I am only supposed to pick one, but I just can't have about three or four that I would consider my "fav" and I just can't pick between them, so I will show you ALLLLL of them! Yay!
House M.D.
Do I even need to explain why I LOVE this show? Sexy doctor who is sarcastic, egotistical, narcissistic, and yet extremely vulnerable at the same time, solving unthinkable medical mysteries? What more could you ask for in a show?
The Secret Life of The American Teenager
I know this show is kinda cheese-ball with some REALLY bad acting, but I'm sure you can all understand why I like this show. 15 year old girl gets pregnant the first time she has sex, keeps the baby, goes through all kinda of struggles, yada yada yada. Even though the show isn't all about Amy and the baby anymore, I just can't pull myself away! Haha!
16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom
Although these shows are kinda different, I am going to rope them together. They both focus on the struggles and hardships teenage parents face. It is interesting for me to see what other teen parents are going through around the country.
America's Next Top Model
Many of you probably weren't expecting me to pick this as one of my favorite shows, but I have to admit: it is my guilty pleasure. Almost every girl wants to be a model sometime in their life, and since I am too short to be one, might as well watch others try. :P












ahhh I love 16 & pregnant and teen mom. I think I like last years moms a lot better though :/
ReplyDeleteMy mom actually LOVES these shows we watch every episode together lmao, shes the last person I would ever expect to get into an MTV show :)