Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting To Know YOU

Here's yet another thing I am doing in hopes of gaining more followers. I'm so vain! LOL!


1. What year did you graduate high school? I would have graduated this year, 2010, but I got my GED. :)
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most? My flabby tum-tum. I need to tighten that sucker up!
3. Beach house or Lake house? Beach house!!!
4. Mac or PC? Never had a Mac so a PC
5. Did you wear braces? I did. I got them the summer between 7th & 8th grade and got them off almost at the end of Freshman year.
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be? Probably Tyra Banks, she does SOOOO much, and I would like to see what her average day would be like.
7. How many times have you moved in your life? I have moved 7 times.
8. Would you rather cook or clean? I would rather clean. I like to cook, but not to much. HAHA!

4 comments:

  1. Okk, I think I'm officially obsessed with these things minddd if I do this tooo mah dear hahah?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then I will cook and you can clean up! I hate that part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA... I joined in on this in the hopes of gaining more followers, too! No shame.

    You seem insanely mature for 17/18-- I'm assuming that's your age, given the year you would've graduated h.s. (I mean that as a good thing! There are 30 year old's who don't come across as mature as you). And your daughter is ADORABLE!!!

    I'm only 22, so I'm glad to find another young blogger!

    Have a good week :)
    Marianne
    ficklewhitewoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete