Friday, March 12, 2010

Formspring Friday

As I mentioned last week, I will be displaying some of the questions I have recieved from my Formspring.me account. If anyone wants to ask a question, just head on over HERE and ask me anything! I could be displaying your question on Friday! Yay!

What are the different categories you get to learn and practice in beauty school?
We do everything involving hair, skin, and nails. We have 6 week modules which include: haircutting, haircoloring, chemical perms & relaxers, roller sets, shampoo sets, scalp treatments, nails, skin care, and waxing. I believe that is everything that we cover. :)

What was lyla's first word? I'm sorry if this was already answered on your blog!
Lyla's first word was of course Mama, but after that she said Papa, Jeff [our dog], "all done", "bye bye" those were basically the first things she started to say. :)

If you could make everyone in the world sing a song together simultaneously, what song would it be? and why?
Probably "Shake it Up Baby" by the Beatles. I just keep remembering that scene from Ferris Beuller's Day Off where everyone starts dancing and single to that song, and I always thought it would be sooo cool!

1 comment:

  1. You know that song is really called "twist and shout", right? lol, I just thought that was cute.

    ReplyDelete