Thursday, March 4, 2010

Oh the Perks of Beauty School

So as most of you know by now, I have started attending Beauty School due to the fact that finding a job in this economy is about a 1 in a trillion chance. And so far, I really really love it. We are just finishing up our Skin Care section and then we are moving onto Nails. You see, in our school we learn ALL the trades of the Beauty Industry, so that's pretty rad.

As you can imagine, part of being in Beauty School is being able to experiement with your hair for free. Now, some may think this ISN'T a perk; neither did I, at first. But over the course of the last three days I have been able to undergo a mini-makeover! Nothing to drastic, just a little dye here, and a hair snip there. It is so invigorating! Monday I got my arms waxed for the first time, which was weird but cool, Tuesday our instructor demonstrated how to cut an A-line bob, and I was here lucky model, and yesterday I got my hair dyed! Now, if any of you remember, my hair was still a vigin when I left you all some months back. Well, being in beauty school this is already my 2nd time dying my hair. I don't plan to go crazy with the dying, just some touch-ups of my new, lighter, blonde locks.

So as always, here are a few pictures. I'm sorry they are kinda corny, cliche, teenager-y type photos, but I was in the bathroom at school so I didn't have much to work with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. O-M-G! You look absolutely AMAZING! not that you didn't before but wow! This hairstyle makes you look sooo mature now. I'm loving it and completely jealous you get to do all this experimenting ;)

    I have a horrible dying addiction but its so expensive LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I really really love the new "do!" I can't wait to experiment some more. LOL!

    ReplyDelete