Monday, March 15, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday!


I am....really wanting a nap

I think...Hugh Laury is INCREDIBLY sexy. Who cares if he is old enough to be my dad.

I should...really do my laundry.

I dream...of being rich and famous.

I want...a new camera. A Canon Rebel to be exact.

I know...that I am beautiful, but it's hard to remember sometimes

I don't like...people who think being loud/stupid is funny.

I smell...pasta cooking.

I hear...The sound of Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model

I fear...being alone.

I usually...make people laugh.

I search...Google.

I miss...my baby girl. She's napping.

I always...overanalyze things.

I regret...having sex so early.

I wonder...what my life will be like when I am older.

I crave...Midnight Milkyways.

I remember...the day I gave birth to Lyla.

I need...human contact.

I forget...how much he hurt me.

I feel...tired but content.

I can...succeed.

I can't...focus on the past.

I am happy...when I am with Lyla.

I lose...my confidence around pretty girls.

I sing...ALL. THE. TIME.

I listen...to everything around me, and I mean EVERYTHING. I can eavesdrop like no other.

I shop...like a diva.

I eat...unhealthy, but at least my taste buds are happy.

I love...being a mommy.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

JOIN IN ON THE FUN @ {aefilkins}

6 comments:

  1. Aha, so much like me =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a super eavesdropper too. Probably too good at it, but well .. what are you going to do? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blog you have! I hope you're having a great Friend Makin' Monday!

    Love your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy FMM! I love being a mommy too!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never lose your confidence around pretty girls because you are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our babies are just days apart. My son was born Sept. 29, 2008. Loved your post. Stay strong!

    Happy FMM!
    ~Adrie

    ReplyDelete