So I have this friend. Her name is Tiffany. She pretty much rocks. She is smart, spunky, and adorable. She's my newest bestie. I met Tiffany on my first day of Beauty School. She was 17 and so was I. She was shy, and so was I. Our teacher thought it would be a good idea to pair us together. Over the course of the 12+ weeks I have been attending school, Tiffany and I have become great friends. [We are even going to the International Beauty Show in Vegas next month.]
Tiffany learned a lot about me through my blogs. She just loved cyberstalking me for a while there. Haha! So needless to say, I totally talked her into blogging. I told her I would design a blog for her that fit her personal style and flair. Well, last week I finished it, and Tiffany is just blogging away! She only has two posts as of now, but I know she will have a lot of amazing things to write about in the days to come. I know Tiffany would appreciate it if you took the time to check out her blog. It is just a basic blog about the life of an awesome 18 year old. You are sure to laugh, cry, and learn. She is a very talented writer [though she doesn't think so] and I guarantee you, you WILL be entertained. So head on over and check out Tiffany at From the Mind of a Teenager.
Oh, and let me know what you think of her layout ;)







bahaha. Make me sound like some creep. lmao. Your just so interesting xD
ReplyDelete