And this time, I plan to stay!
Man, I can't even tell you all how much I missed blogging. It was like my only form of release from my crazy life! LOL! I guess you all are probably wondering where in the heck I was for almost 4 months? Well, I won't bore you with the WHOLE story, but I will tell you this: I had a few personal issues that I needed to work out with my family. I also needed to find a way to straiten out my priorities. It was rocky these past 4 months, but once again I have grown.
I started Beauty School on December 7th, and I am loving it! That is probably the biggest change that has happened since I was gone. I really needed to get out and DO something, and since a job was obviously NOT going to happen, I decided to check out the Cosmetology industry. So far everything is going awesome! I have made a few really good friends, and I am learning so many new things.
Lyla has also been growing and changing. She will be a year and a half on Thursday. Can you all believe it!?! When I started this blog, she was only about 1 month old! =O She is now not only walking, but running as well. She is starting to talk too. She can say things like "Hi" "bye-bye" "all done" "wow" "Hi Jeff" [our dog] "thank you" "bless you" and so on and so forth. I really can't believe how much she is growing!
So I realize that this post was kinda scatter-brained, but I was trying to think of everything I wanted to say, but I guess I will just have to update you all along the way. I hope all my readers will come on back to my blog every now and again to catch up. And I promise that you are stuck with me. I am not going ANYWHERE!
Sweet dreams, and God bless!






Welcome back :) It's so good to hear everything is coming together in your life, I can say on behalf of everyone we missed your happy face around here!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I missed Lyla and you! Good luck with this new wonderful blog.
ReplyDelete