Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Photography Blog

Along with restarting my Mommy blog, I have also resurected my photography blog! Yay!! So if anyone is interested in following my photoshoots and my weekly I ♥ Faces posts, then head on over to KC Photography for a little look-see. :) {hint: just click the logo below}


3 comments:

  1. Your Blog is so cute!! I love your posts and stuff too... sure you can follow my blog! I'll follow yours too! Thanks for commenting and saying hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for replying on my blog and even following. I don't mind one bit of your following...and I'll be adding your blog button to my blog soon! It's a pleasure to be reading a blog from a mother's point of view. And I'd have to say Lyla is very adorable :)
    As far as your photography goes...I simply love all the pictures you've taken. You are a fantastic writer and photographer, keep up the lovely work ;)

    Hugs & Blessings,
    Twinkle Toes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylee!

    I noticed that you commented on my blog and I wanted to thank you for your comments! Your daughter is adorable and I love your blog! It's way fun to see other teen bloggers. You're photography is really, really good also. I notcied that you are in beauty school. And that's exactly what I'm hoping to do as I get older... photography and going to beauty school! haha looks like we have a few things in common. Our names are almost the same too! awesome. Thanks again!
    -Kaylee
    BTW: I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete