Mmmhmmm, we got ANOTHER dog. We now have 5. A Bichon Frise mix, two Siberian Huskies, a pug, and now Wilson, Lexy's 8 week old Yorkshire Terrier. He is one of the cutest dogs I have EVER seen, and I don't usually like small dogs. He is such a joy. He has been here two days and already he is fitting in like one of the family. He loves Alexa so much. You see, he was her 16th birthday present. He is her baby now. Haha! She loves him so freaking much! They are so cute together!
So anyways, I just wanted to introduce you to Wilson and share some cute pics of him.
Oh, and wanna know where Alexa came up with the name? Ever heard of a little show called House? We love you Dr. James Wilson, Boy Wonder Oncologist!








ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I am soooo jealous right now :) I have asked for a yorkie for 2 years now. I think my mom is finally going to give in for my 21st birthday ahhh! so so cuteee!!!
ReplyDeleteAlexa is veryyy lucky, they are one expensive dog lol!!!
A few sites I can name off the top of my head for free blogger templates and backgrounds are:
ReplyDeleteleeloublogs.blogspot.com
shabblyblogs.com
hotbliggityblog.com
mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com
butterflygirlmsblogdesigns.blogspot.com
Here are some blog designers that make you pay money to design your blog:
aprilshowersblogdesign.com
adorigraphics.blogspot.com
templatesbytenille.blogspot.com (she has a few freebies too)
thechicboutiquedesigns.blogspot.com
Those are a few I can name off the top of my head... but there are TONS more out there! (:
Let me know if that helped!
-Kaylee
what a cutie!
ReplyDelete