
This is probably my favorite verse in the Bible. When I was still pregnant and feeling sorry for myself, this verse always got me through. It reminded me that even though we sometimes get ourselves into deplorable situations, God ALWAYS works things together for the good. Sometimes it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but believe me, you WILL see it. If you are in a situation where you don't possibly see ANY good coming from it, please just sit back and allow God to do the work. Believe in Him, and his power. What do you have to loose? I know this verse brought me emense peace and rest during the most diffucult time of my life, and it STILL brings me peace. My prayer is that everyone can see the truth in this verse and learn to trust God with our lives. It is a HARD thing to do, but the results are amazing. :) Happy Hopping!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
BLOG HOP: ENCOURAGEMENT
Good morning my wonderful readers, and those who are popping in from Blog Hop. :) This weeks Blog Hop theme is encouragement. I don't know about you, but I am sooo looking forward to hopping around and being uplifted with everyone else's encouraging posts. :) I really had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do for this weeks theme. I bounced around from idea to idea until I decided to go with something simple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Just stopping in from the blog hop...love your blog...that is one of my favorite verses too. You have a precious little baby!
ReplyDeleteBlessings Kylee! Just looking at your photos of your angel baby & seeing that one year has already past was ENCOURAGEMENT! But the verse you chose & your words of how these words saw you through & gave you immense peace in this difficult time was extra encouragement of how God truly can & DOES turn it all around! Just joined the BLOG HOP, so I'm just getting started but saw you at someone else's & just hopped here!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat verse!!!It is one of my favorites:) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete