Monday, August 10, 2009

I ♥ FACES MONDAY!

This is my very first go at the I Faces weekly photo challenge! I am very excited! This weeks theme is Crazy, Silly, Funny faces. For my Monday entry, I will be using a lovely picture of my crazy Lexy! She always takes the silliest pictures, and yet, she can make them look so good!

This silly picture was taken two weeks ago at our local pizza joint. We were just finished up with my high school registration so we grabbed a bite to eat. We were killing some time, waiting to head back to the school for Lexy's volleyball camp, so we took some silly pictures! This is my favorite one from that day. The funky colors just add to the overall silliness of the photo. Thanks Lexy for letting me use you for I Faces this week! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented! I love this picture :) oh and how in the heck did you get your blog soo nice looking?!?! your like a pro haha.

    ReplyDelete