Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BLOG HOP TUESDAY

This week's Blog Hop theme is TIME TO LAUGH. Post your favorite joke, cartoon, funny picture or video. We all need a good laugh sometimes, what a great way to start the week.

This week I chose to use a photo and me and Lexy! :D I just have so much fun taking pictures with her, and laughing at how goofy we look! I would love to post a million of these pictures, but I am only allowd to post one. LOL!

This picture was taken on our couch! LOL! We were just sitting around waiting for church to start. :) I busted out the camera and started snapping! Looking at this picture makes me almost laugh out loud!

Have a great week!

MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Precious picture! Your blog is absolutely lovely -- glad I stopped by! Love the blog hops . . .

    ReplyDelete