Lyla's birthday is a month from tomorrow, and I just realized that I haven't planned ANYTHING! I am seriously like freaking out! Okay, maybe not "freaking" per say, but I am getting a tad anxious. I am only 17 years old, I have never even planned a normal party, let alone my child's first birthday! I have no idea what to do! I have to make all the plans and get out all the invites before school starts next Wednesday, because once school starts, I will hardly have ANY downtime.
If anyone has any ideas, please shout them out. I don't want anything to super extravagant, but I do want her first birthday to be special. There is most likely going to be a TON of people here at our house as well.
Thanks in advance! I am off to scour the web for some ideas.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hey. We are doing simple things over here. We are doing a Curious George sheet cake so I got red paper plates and cups to match. With primary yellow silverware. Some balloons and that's it. The whole thing is costing under 100.00. We invited 75 people and I did the invitations on PowerPoint and printed them on card stock at home.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck.