Yesterday was amazing! I got to hang out with two amazing ladies that I met at YoungLives camp. Aly is 15, and was one of the childcare workers at the camp. She is a beautiful young girl with amazing photography talent. Her heart is for the Lord, and she makes me smile. :)
Amy is 18, and she has a beautiful daughter named Addison. Amy is so cute and bubbly! She makes me smile with everything she says. She is the kinda person who you would think would never hurt a fly. :)
So along with Alexa and her new boyfriend Garett {I know, I didn't tell you, sorry :P} we all had a blast! First we all met up at the Starbucks, then we headed off to Panda for some much needed lunch! While in line, I realize that I have forgotten my wallet! Imagine that!! I am 1.5 hours away from home, and I don't have my card, my driver's lisence, or my cash! I am soooo angry! Alexa lets me borrow some of her money for food, so that was good.
After we ate, we headed to Forever 21 {best store EVER!} and spent about an hour in there, no joke. We were trying on all these silly hats, glasses, jewlery, etc. It was really a blast! Garett was cracking me up! He was putting on scarves and looking at girl clothes! I think Alexa was embarrased! Haha!
Once that fun was over, we marched onwards to Dillard's. Lexy and I wanted to look for ideas for Homecoming dresses. We all decided that we were going to try on a dress, and I would take some pictures. I found the PERFECT dress! It was so amazing! To bad I didn't have my money! >.<
Anywho, after that we walked around for a few more minutes, got some DQ, headed to Am Eagle, then we said our goodbyes. It was an amazing day! I love my new friends. I really really hope and pray that we can hang again soon. It was nice to get out of the house. Love you girlies! Thanks for hanging with me! Muuah! ♥






Hey Chika! I'm sooo happy to FINALLY get to write a comment on ya! Your shopping trip sounded amazing! I wish I lived near you...you sound like the exact type of person I'd wanna hang around. Your friends are adorable! I'm glad you had fun! Can't wait to here more deary pie! much <3 xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh my word Kylee i had SO MUCH FUN!!! i cant wait to hang out with you girls again. :D I love you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteps it was great to meet both Alexa and Garret! Im glad they came! :)
I LOVE that dress!!! and forever 21 pshhh what girl doesn't love that store?!?! haha looks like you guys had a fabulous time!!
ReplyDeletelmao the only reason I'm getting good grades is because I've turned into a complete loner LOL I don't really hangout or go out at all anymore so now I get to put my time into studying, woo me!! JK.
ReplyDelete&& no I better not be preggo haha I spend 60 bucks every month to make sure that doesn't happen for ALONG time hahah :)
And Texas is WAY closer, I'd have to take some day trips to AZ. we could go shopping at forever 21 hahaha if I ever get to live there since I wont know ANYONE within like 500 miles of any of those states haha