Friday, August 14, 2009

I ♥ FACES: FIX-IT FRIDAY

Better late than never. :P It 20 til midnight here in AZ, and I have yet to post my fix-it friday submission! :O Oh my!
Anyways, quick post. Here is the original. What a cutie this little guy is, huh?


And here is the "Kylee-edited-awesomeness" version. Good, no? I hope so. :)

Well, sorry that was so abrupt, but I must catch some z's. School has already been brutal and my ever fussy daughter has not been helping. I have been sleeping on the couch. I think I mentioned that in one of my previous posts.

BTW, got some AWESOME things to post...but alas, it must wait until later tomorrow. I know, I know, you are soooooo in suspense right now! Its okay, you WILL be okay.

Night lovelies

2 comments:

  1. I love the changes you made; definitely improved the photo. I wish I could edit like that! I am still learning PDE 7.

    ReplyDelete