I start senior year tomorrow. ((Breath in, breath out...)) I am honestly FREAKING out! I really have no idea why. I have gone to the same high school since freshman year. I did online school last year because of Lyla, but still. Why am I so freaking nervous? I mean, I am top dog. I am the big SENIOR, no one is above me. Its just so weird that I am freaking out like it is my first day of high school. Anyways, if you think about it, shoot up a prayer for me tomorrow. I start school at 9AM, and get out at 3PM. That whole time I am going to be away from Lyla. :( I really don't want to leave her, but I know it will be good for both of us.
I also wanted to tell all of you beautiful readers that since I am in school once again, I will not be posting as often. I will still try to post every day, but only about once a day. I hope you all understand. Well, I'm off to do some last minute school shopping. Have an awesome day everyone!






Hey there, Kylee! No worries about senior year k?! Make it the best time of your life! I was terrified for my senior year just cause I was a senior haha. But no worries. You will do greatly and I'll be thinking about you. I'll be on everyday to check your new posts and see how school and you and lyla are doing. Good luck sweets. You'll be amazing.
ReplyDeleteawh girl I hope you had a fabulous first day back at school!! I sent good thoughts your way when I got up this morning praying everything went smoothly for you! you'll LOVE senior year and wont realize how fast it goes by until its too late!
ReplyDeleteOh and about the blog, seriously no worries don't ever worry about it unless your just really bored and want something to do lol I know how busy you must be with cute little lyla and school starting now :)
I do love anything vintage looking though, thats probably my favorite style in things, and yellow lol its my favorite color ever! thanks soo much kylee.
ps. when Im finished reading book I'll just fed ex it up to you so you can read it next hahaha jk!
Good luck! I'm lucky that I had my first when I was just out of high school, so I didn't have to choose between him and school. Good for you finishing high school though. :)
ReplyDelete