Thursday, August 6, 2009

MOMMY & ME PICTURES!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just LOVE taking pictures with my beautiful girl. I could just sit on the couch for hours taking pictures of her and I together. She is getting to the point now where she smiles every time I take her picture, so when we take pictures together, we are both smiling. This makes me happy. :)

Here and I did just this yesterday afternoon. We just sat on our red chair and took loads of pictures. Here are a couple of my faves.


Have some adorable pix of you and your little one together? Leave me a comment with the link to the post in your blog! I would love to see other mommies with their little cutie pies. :)

4 comments:

  1. Kylee they are beautiful. I gust love her big bright eyes. You know your photography is wonderful-you are really very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Louise. That really means a lot to me. :) I really want to be a professional photographer some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kylee, you and your baby are adorable. Her eyes are amazing. You two are so cute! Can't wait for more pictures :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous baby! You're very blessed. :) Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete