Monday, August 10, 2009

A NEW KIND OF EVOLUTION

No, I am not talking about evolution in Darwin terms. [However, if you ever wanna debate about the fairytale called evolution, hit me up.] Nope, this is a different kind of evolution...the evolution of my hair over the last two years!!! :D

So here is what I used to look like. I hid behind my plain style. This is when I was preggo, so you can see my tum tum :). I used to just whip my hair back into a VERY tight ponytail, it was simple, and easy, but not very flattering...



Next up we have my still long hair, but a bit more stylish. I added some bangs and layers. I still "rocked" my ponytail most of the time though...

This is when I got daring! I shopped half my hair off! OMGoodness! I have NEVER had short hair like that! I donated it to Locks of Love, and walked out with my newly styled head held high...

Six months later, I did it again! Shorter this time! I wanted a new do for my senior year. I cut it short and shagged it up. The Modern Pixie!

Finally, the end of the evolutionary journey...I still have the same shaggy do, but I added some funky coloring! I have NEVER dyed my hair before in my life!!! :O Well, I did today!

Hey! You can also see another type of evolution here! The evolution of my photography skills! Hehe! :P Anywho, thanks for listening to my crazy ramblings!

4 comments:

  1. I liked your second hair do, but it made you look real young, your final choice makes you look like your in your early 20's. Wish I could do something with mine, I am 21 and look 12 lol. People look at me funny whenever I go places with my three girls. One woman actually asked my husband what it was like having four daughters!!!! Yeah big problem there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! Expecially the color. It so adorable. It's always good to have an open mind when it comes to your hair. I dye mine like every three months. So if ya need some tips let me know ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!!

    It's fun to see how people's hair changes. My husband actually had long hair when we met. Our kids love looking through the photo albums at daddy with long hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! the blonde looks soo good. you're making me lean toward chopping all my hair off I just don't think I'm as brave as you are :)
    Oh and about the layout that would be great!! I spent a couple hours trying to figure out how to get pretty ones and I'm completely lost [LOL]. If you're ever bored or just need something to do I could def always use the help hahah.

    I'm so new to all this I feel silly not knowing how everything works yet haha.

    ReplyDelete